Friday, March 22, 2013

Guns, Swords, and Men with no Shirts On

Wrapping up a few odds and ends today. I did a final polish on my sword design from earlier, reverting to a different design that I felt was more successful but with the same ivory color scheme:



I designed a new sniper rifle:


And I've been pushing to finish the male character from last week. He has some crazy hereditary tattoos that glow cyan when he's enraged. Somehow I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for that:


The little jacket thing is what he wears to cover them in populated areas. I also did a back version in flat colors.

Here are a couple of one hour paints from the the latest batch that I like:

Amelie
Gangs of New York
Doing them every day, I've noticed that some days it's just easier than others. I think it depends on my disposition. Also perhaps the amount of coffee I've had.

1 comment: