Monday, April 8, 2013

Post GDC Recovery

Well another GDC come and gone. I had a really nice time and met a lot of interesting people. I can't wait for the vault to come online so I can catch up on all the talks I missed! However, since the end of GDC I've been completely destroyed by some sort of virus I picked up. You know that sort of cold where you can't stop coughing to save your life? I hardly ever get sick so this has hit me like a ton of bricks. As such, the past week or so hasn't been very eventful, but here are a few things I've been working on:



^ New environment, just felt like inventing an interesting place after a week of talking to people all day.

^Thumbnails for a palace I'm designing.

And below, some recent one hour paints:

Blade Runner
Hugo
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Prometheus

No comments:

Post a Comment