Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Speedy Life Drawing

I've been taking the same workshop I took at the beginning of last summer, with the excellent Michael Buffington Jr. Due to conflicts, I could only take the last 3/6 sessions, but I really love his workshop and I haven't drawn a model in ages, so it was really good. I have one more session on Thursday, I just wish I could do it more often.

Here are some 3 minute poses:


Details on a couple:



And 5 minute poses:


Details:


We need more male models though, I feel like I am better at the ladies than the men. Maybe it's a side-effect of being a lady. Or maybe it is just that ladies are awesome. I was having trouble loosening up, but found if I spent 30 seconds to a minute markering the pose approximately first it made a world of difference. So if you're feeling stiff (...at drawing...) I recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment